[kj] Bring the noize - just keep it down a bit!

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 14:42:00 EST 2005

For the noise I highly recommend 'satanstornade', it's a collaboration between Merzbow and Russell Haswell. I would also recommend Haswell's 'live salvage', and work by Rafael Toral, for something more 'controlled'.

  I dare you to listen to any of these folks albums, all the way through! lol.
  Personally, I just like to mix them over some nice techno, killing joke, or cheesy disco lol!

Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  Papa
Am looking for ambient/dub but am open to ideas, the only stuff I struggle with is paint by numbers NU me[n]tal, apart from that wahey! anything goes (on the turntable!!!) Cheers for ideas.

Dave
[Leeds]

--

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -  with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

 Yahoo! Personals