[kj] OT Just like the orb

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 13:31:48 EST 2005

i just recently checked out some Pete Namlook stuff.
His discography is pretty huge, actually. But his
album Air is really great. Very ambient indeed.
There's also an album by the duo Cypher-7 called
Decoder which is quite beautiful. They were around in
the early/mid 90s and were part of the whole Bill
Laswell/Subharmonic crew. Speaking of which, Akasha by
the Laswell-driven dub collective Divination is
another great ambient album. It's a 2-disc album
actually. The first disc is totally ambient and the
2nd is full of cool beats.

Leigh