[kj] City Death

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 11:15:26 EST 2005

Manchester's long running listings magazine City Life
is being axed by its idiotic publishers. I've told
Lianne Steinberg (who writes for City Life and drums
for Jackie O who played a great free gig at Tiger
Lounge on 29/11) that I think the journalists should
try to organise a boycott of all Guardian Media
publications and associated dead tree products,
including the Guardian, Manchester Evening News and
their TV station aspiration. Easy for me to do since I
don't buy any of that New Labour lapdog rubbish
anyway!

Also if as many people who can buy the last issue of
City Life it could be a help...

The announcement made by Grauniad Media Whore
Corporation came only earlier this week, leaving
little time for readers of City Life to do anything.
It was a typically underhand ploy by these vacuous
downsizers.

Maybe pickets of newsagents and newstands selling
Manchester Evening news, etc. should be organised,
perhaps with some ritual newspaper burning.

    Dead Sun Goes Down!

     666 Disconnected

 May the Farce be with You

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!