[kj] gems explanation!

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 10:22:59 EST 2005

This just in:

Gems of Power Update
Unfortunately the delivered Gems of Power packaging was deemed
unsatisfactory by the band and it is currently being re-done.  Extreme
apologies to everyone who has been waiting patiently for this, the new
estimated delivery date is 3 - 6 weeks.  Anyone who requires a refund
can follow the below link and add their email address they used to
order the product and we will of course issue a refund immediately.
http://www.killingjoke.com/gop_refund.php
Best regards
Killingjoke.com