[kj] OT Hurry Caine

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 16:14:47 EDT 2005

Is mamma nature saying don't drop bombs?
Each time we break the sound barrier, we affect the weather somewhere..and how many earthquakes since the gulf 'war'?
I know the weather is separate from the climate, but climate change does affect our weather...

'The Whitehouse played the game their own way
Their foreign policies gave me the shits
I didn't understand until I read
St. John's acoount of Apocalypse

American heroes Colonel Oliver North
Everybody says he was just doing his job
Arms for the hostages, it's plain to see
Why the very next day they bombed Tripoli

Terrorists were everywhere
Blowing Greenpeace ships right in the air
Wall Street crashed and the hurricane
Tore the trees from their roots, derailed the trains

London twon ground to a halt
And everybody said it wasn't our fault

Weather goes crazy
Nature goes crazy