[kj] Clothe your women........................

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 15:41:35 EDT 2005

Partly, yes, the burkah images were widely used to influence some people into favouring the war.

And Saudi isn't really interested in mass shagaluf style tourism yet so the cops can say what they like to visitors. Tunisia perhaps?

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

Are you honestly trying to convince that Westerners supported the war
because of the burkahs that the women wore?

I was nt working in Saudi, I was just travelling around. I was refused
entry to numerous places (Because I was nt Muslim, which I considered
blatant discrimination).I also got interrogated for the crime of going into
a police station and asking directions,and was nt made to feel welcome when
I came across the border wearing shorts.

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es