[kj] OT Hurry Caine

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 14:59:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/31/2005 4:45:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fatpotanga at gmail.com writes:

Not seen any news for about a week  and have literally just caught a glimpse
of Biloxi etc on TV.
Hope any  gatherers in the region are safe and well?
Same goes for anyone with family  there.

Fatpotanga,

I have 2 good friends that live in New Orleans and one got out to higher
ground. My other friend stayed and lives in the Irish quarter and called me the
other night. he said it was nuts! bodies floating around, looting, no water
and electricity, people on roofs waiting to be rescued. Everything that goes
with a natural disaster. It is pretty sad watching the news here. I have  never
seen anything like this in my lifetime of what has happened in that region
of New Orleans. it seems the nature in the world is getting more wicked, and
saying it is pay back time fuckers!

~ Lonely Boy