[kj] OT Hurry Caine

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 11:25:50 EDT 2005

Was "Parasikon" from Mississippi? Don't know if he still lurks...

It looks pretty devastating, truly stunning stuff. All along the Gulf
Coast is in tatters, and New Orleans is a soup--it looks like "the big
one" they've always feared. To think, my sister and her family just
moved out of New Orleans last month! After her husband was shot, and
their home earlier broken into, plus a string of other incidents, they
finally felt it was time to move on...looks like fate finally worked out
for them. Their friends from the old neighborhood are safe but
homeless...looks like my sis' will have an avelanche of house guests in
the weeks ahead!