[kj] Enough is enough/Stooges

rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 06:49:36 EDT 2005

Oh dear, what has become of this list? While this shitfight was going on
several from this list were at The Stooges last night @ Hammersmith, truly
awesome, all of Funhouse plus I wanna be your dog/no fun/rock star etc.etc.
Rarely does a band in their 50's generate that power, within 5 minutes the
place was rockin - ron ashton in absolute sublime form particularly on
'Dirt' (Iggy introduced him as 'heavyweight champion of the guitarworld',
yeahhhhh) - during LA Blues Iggy challenged all to join him on stage whereas
about 35 raced up there, he stage dived 3 times trousers round the
ankles....best gig in years.

Many many many thanks to Dave (gingoblin) who sorted me a ticket, hope you
get back to Edinburgh intact....

Horbag

Btw. read something funny in the Times yesterday - check out David
Hasselhoff's 'Best of' on Amazon, there are over 85 5 star pisstake reviews,
hysterical, some Canadian sueing Amazon having bought on the recommendation
hahahahaha....

PEACE TO ALL

  _____