[kj] Big um 4 um... Kemosabe

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Tue Aug 30 17:23:04 EDT 2005

Still yipping away, I see. Get a' long lil doggie....

Actually Pete, dad was pretty calm, and I was heavy into athletics,
mostly baseball, football and riding bulls...thus, not too many people
wanted to fuck with me, then or now. As everyone else that met me can
attest, you are about the only one that I would even consider violence
towards. Funny, I am not the only one who feels that way, either. Thing
of it is, meeting you, you are such a frail little man, it is hard not
to take pity on you.

You should leave the psychology to those who have actually studied it,
you histrionic little fool.

~ Jester