[kj] This Has To Stop!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:59:52 EDT 2005

Jamie,

Ok, maybe not everyone, but some. The delete key works at times. ;)

Cheers,

Lonely Boy

In a message dated 8/30/2005 1:56:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Jpwhkj at aol.com writes:

Dear Mr  Style,

"Everyone" is a big word. Peter doesn't offend me, for instance.  (In fact no
one on this list has ever offended me, and I doubt they ever  will.) So
perhaps you should speak for yourself rather than  "everyone".

Mind you, it might be "everyone except Jamie".  <grin>

Personally, I could do without all sorts of the  discussions on this list,
from the lame playground insults (yeah, I know some  of it is scripted, but it's
still dull) to the discussions about bands I'm not  interested in (e.g.
Killing Joke... oops I mean the Editors) but that's what  filters and the delete
key are  for.

Jamie