[kj] This Has To Stop!

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:51:29 EDT 2005

Dear Mr Style,

"Everyone" is a big word. Peter doesn't offend me, for instance. (In fact no one on this list has ever offended me, and I doubt they ever will.) So perhaps you should speak for yourself rather than "everyone".

Mind you, it might be "everyone except Jamie". <grin>

Personally, I could do without all sorts of the discussions on this list, from the lame playground insults (yeah, I know some of it is scripted, but it's still dull) to the discussions about bands I'm not interested in (e.g. Killing Joke... oops I mean the Editors) but that's what filters and the delete key are for.

Jamie