[kj] Big um 4 um... Kemosabe

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 30 16:41:00 EDT 2005

Jester, It may have escaped your notice, but there is only one person on
this list to tries to convince everyone that he is actually a macho tough
guy.Only one person who feels the need to portray in the majority of his
posts the message "Watch out, I'm a tough bastard who takes no shit from
no-one, Im the daddy" , If you feel the need to do that Jester then go for
it.But just leave me out of it.
    I personally stopped strutting around in that fashion about the same
time as I left the playground. I have absolutely no desire to be like the
person who you make out you are.I certainly will not get drawn into a I
said/you said discussion, because its kind of juvenile and moronic.
   I dislike violence and people who use violence to get their message
across.
  O.k., Jester, you really are a tough macho guy.
Now that thats been established, there is no need for you to keep
insinuating it.

   P.W.