[kj] The Roar of the Greasepaint

Graeme Dregs crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 08:47:53 EDT 2005

I put the fact that I remebered Jaz without the
warpaint down to my lager soaked brain superimposing
my memory of him in the Enterprise before the gig over
his on stage presence.

But  also didn't notice the 'Kerrang' backdrop!

Clearly alcohol is not the greatest aid to memory.

Just had a blast seeing 8 good bands in 2 days
icluding Buzzcocks & Stranglers & met up with some
cool punk girls who were at The Joke's 2003 gig in
Liverpool.

>http://www.starsandmoon.plus.com/KJ_Barfly/Pics/DSC02081.JPG
> >
> >Brian.

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert