[kj] Big um 4 um... Kemosabe

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 30 07:00:33 EDT 2005

"RAVEN, RAVEN, RAVEN, RAVEN. Top guy. CLARKY"

"Raven fucking rules' what a top bloke he is. CLARKY"

  You are not missing much, the above are some of the posts from the last
few days, it seems to be a contest about who loves KJ the most.
   They are forever going on about"We are one big family and we all love
each other, we are all brothers", yet as soon as a "brother" takes a tumble,
they don't want to know and turn on him(Butcher)
  People were criticizing me  in person on that list, So I signed up to give
my point of view and reasons for my actions in a clear, concise, non-abusive
way.I was just explaining my actions and was up for a discussion.
   A moderator called me a cnut and Jester warned that he would not tolerate
my behaviour!!!!!!!!!
   Yes, Its a place for telling everyone else how much you like Killing Joke
, other opinions are not welcome.Below is my "offensive" post which got
locked , if that board was a country, it would be an oppressive regime

"Hello all, Peter West here.
>From what I saw, Some guy got up on stage and looked as though he was about
to dive off, he was standing in the corner of the stage , he was nt being
confrontational or abusive, he just had a big grin on his face, then Raven
whacked him in the back with his Guitar, the guy landed on the dance floor
and three security guys jumped on him, gave him a few kicks and punches and
carried him out, that was way over the top and heavy handed.
We were all KJ fans there , there was no need for such brutality.O.K the guy
was in the way, why not just push him off stage?
Butcher said that someone spiked his drink, so that could have happened to
anyone of us.
You all go on about the "KJ family" but is that how you treat family members
who unintentionally wander on-stage?
Stage divers are all part of the overall gig experience, I ve never stage
dived and they get on my nerves, but there is no need to treat them in such
a way."

PW