[kj] Clothe your women........................

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:56:37 EDT 2005

i have a large Brethren society near me. Their kids arent allowed to
watch telly, listen to pop music, and the women all wear a head scarf
and shawls. Its common to find several families in one house.

the local kids walk behind the women sneezing - they call them 'hanky heads'

--
iPat
"Why are we ambitious? Why do we want to succeed, to be somebody? Why