[kj] Adorations so/cal

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 13:32:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/29/2005 11:48:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
circuit_bender at yahoo.com writes:

Funny,  but since living in cali, it's the first 2 and last for me. Not
btats, I find  that more for the shortest day in northern europe. ;]

I would never think btats would be my jam in socal. also I like it in the
short days of winter - it takes on a new mood.
 when I first got btats back in the day I remember playing it when I  was in
my back yard sunbathing in the summer. I think from that I always connect  it
to warm and sunny