[kj] Adorations so/cal

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 11:48:19 EDT 2005

Funny, but since living in cali, it's the first 2 and last for me. Not btats, I find that more for the shortest day in northern europe. ;]

Devacor at aol.com wrote:In a message dated 8/27/2005 3:13:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tim.bucknall at btinternet.com writes:
stick to your guns tin! i love adorations also

for some reason when im in southern california (la and san diego) BATS is my cd of choice. loving playing it on the ride to and from sd and la. Was blaring/banging it through hollywood last time I was there- people were trying to figure out what it is.
http://mail.yahoo.com