[kj] KJ - USA

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:40:21 EDT 2005

I read back in March that there was supposed to be a jaunt through the US in
the summerl and then they work on the new album.

Summer is almost over and they have already started working on the next
release.  So we probably get nothing.  A complete shot in the dark would say
winter only because it is festival time in Europe

Chris