[kj] I know nuthin'...

DenLowrie at aol.com DenLowrie at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 14:30:11 EDT 2005

Sounds good to me. I love the blissed-out J. Mascis guitar solo...unique.
Apropos very little, I found out only a year or so back, thanks to my pyratin'
pals Bonny Lynne Plundertoze and Cap'n Dan O'Ninelives, that Nirvana's "Come As
You Are" is a facsimile of KJ's "Eighties". Well, pretty much. I've always had
a soft spot for "Eighties" and "Come As You Are" is my favourite Nirvana
tune, but I never made the connection (and I have the temerity to get irritable
when other people don't pay attention!?). Laters, alligators...Den
p.s. It's definitely time somebody bought me some cocaine...in fact, I'm
having a sulk about it.