[kj] Killing Joke in Scandinavia

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Sat Aug 27 10:46:11 EDT 2005

Göteborg tickets have been on sale now already a while and there's still
plenty of room, but when will the Stockholm tickets be on sale - I do
not know... still no mention on Debaser's homepage, neither on
"ticnet.se". Helsinki tickets will be on sale on Monday, and the venue
is actually called "Nosturi".

That's all I know so far...!

What about Oslo?

Sakari, Lahti/Finland