[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 27 04:39:35 EDT 2005

Though I do not have any concrete evidence , I ve got a strong feeling that
it was Greg who put something in Butchers drink, or Jester may have been
working on Greg's behalf.I ve re-inacted the whole scene and Jester is the
only one who could have interfered with Butchers drink,when the pills went
in the drink,and going by on which direction that the pills went into the
drink,Jester is the only person that could have fired them in.
    I ve yet to establish Gregs motive, but I'm looking in the direction of
his  Gunter list.Yes guys , this is a Communist plot.
    Jester, We all know what happened to Lee Harvey Oswald.Watch you step.