[kj] Hello to all . . .

Stevekelly66 at aol.com Stevekelly66 at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 17:28:14 EDT 2005

Sorry mate for the slack reply, being away for a few days and have come  back
to over two hundred e-mails.

WhyHowWhenWhat? - I used to plug my headphones in to listen to John Peel as
a kid when I should have been asleep, it was through him that I first heard
'Wardance' and that was it - hooked! First time I saw the band was at The Ace
in  Brixton in 1982, this was the show that Channel 4 recorded for a show
called  'Whatever You Want' which was fronted by a then unknown Keith Allen.

As my favourite album at the moment it would be 'What's This For', it just
seems to capture the air of menace that the band had about them in them  days.

Cheers
Steve