[kj] 3 Joke Questions

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:05:05 EDT 2005

On 26/8/05 15:26, "Graeme Rowland" wrote:

> 2. Pandys - is Jaz's insistant Eastern sounding keyboard refrain derived from
any specific countries musical tradition?

According to A.I.D. it was a sound he heard in his head

" After the autohypnosis episode, I began working on my OBX synthesiser with
various effects at Mountain Studios in Wales. In time, I perfected a
reproduction of the wailing sound of the Bedouin pipes that created a
disturbing vibration via the use of two reeds pitched at quarter tones from
one another. It was my intention to track about six of them together in a 24
channel studio in order to create a psychologically upsetting ambience in
which I would define the irrational interpretation of my current incarnation
with Ferguson. Even the personal conflicts of the past had to converge with
the present. Conflict was timeless too. "