[kj] Ben...

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Aug 26 09:37:30 EDT 2005

Benny is doing a most excellent job. Great energy, and has the tracks
dow really well. Has that youthful exuberance the band needs these
days. Christ, is he really only 24????

Might add he is a very nice fellow, very engaging, and good sense of
humor, so he fits in really well with the band.

Cheers,

~ Jester