[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Aug 26 05:36:38 EDT 2005

>I don't believe Killing Joke have ever been a band that were keen on non-
>invited invididuals joining them onstage. I remember a gig at the Limelight

>circa PANDEMONIUM, and Geordie kicked some off as they jumped (and, if
>memory serves, flicked it cigarette at him).

Best KJ stage invasion I have seen was at The Astoria (must've been the
Pandemonium tour?) . . a guy managed to get up on the side of the stage
(Geordies side) in a position where nobody could get to him, I seem to
remember Geordie peering round the side and laughing at him . . :o)

On the subject of Ravens reaction to Sundays unwelcome stage visitor can I
just say Dimebag . . . if I was onstage and someone who was not a member of
the band/crew decided they wanted to be there as well my first reaction
would be to get them off as quickly as possible . .

& Haringey Health Communities.