[kj] KJ Rarities MP3's

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Thu Aug 25 19:24:52 EDT 2005

   To download songs from this site - on the right hand side of each
song there are some arrows pointing right - click the arrows - that will
take you to a new page,in the middle is an icon of a disc in blue w/
some Russian letters - right click and then save to folder.Good luck and
happy downloading..

                Billy Goat