[kj] KJ Rarities MP3's

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:14:15 EDT 2005

These all look very tempting. Had a go at downloading last night but without success. Could someone please explain how to kick off a download from this site?

Thanks

Geoff

Bill Meissner <BMeissner at encorehollywood.com> wrote:

      Hey all –

  So every once in a while there is a great web site that I will find to download music from. I have been keeping this one to myself till now because they just put up a really strange “Killing Joke Singles & Rarities” 3 CD set up for download. The tracklisting has everything we all know and some other stuff. I have never seen a legit release with a tracklisting like this let alone 3 CD’s. Let me know if anyone knows where it has come from cause if you check out the other things this Russian site has to offer – you’ll find that most of the things are legit albums and you will be downloading for weeks like I have. Some other stuff I found on the site is ALICE COOPER “Pretties for you/Easy action” (long out of print) COIL “Scatology” every VELVET UNDERGROUND album and tons of other out of print albums.

    The site is  www.grammy.ru    Let me know what you think,and happy downloading  - here’s the link for the Killing Joke page
.

                     http://www.grammy.ru/index1.php?act=search&singer=Killing+Joke&album=Singles+%26+Rarities&song=

                                      Billy Goat in Scumtown Hollywood