[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 25 19:01:43 EDT 2005

"Nothing you have said about the evening has any truth to it."

Everything I said is true, I do not tell lies

You must understand that I was nt being aggressive or confrontational , it's
just that I keep repeating myself after I ve had a few beers( I bore myself
sometimes) ,and thank-you for not killing me last week and Id appreciate it
it you dont kill me either in February, but if Elana wants to kill me, at
least let me choose the way she does it...................:-)