[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 18:55:03 EDT 2005

I don't doubt that it was, but it looks like other people managed to keep their shirts on. While I applaud you championing of the rights of the individual who may or may not have been needlessly brutalized for stage-diving, why can't you show that same courtesy and consideration for your fellow show-goer who may not want your sweat-slicked skin rubbing against him?

 Not picking a fight, just making a point.

Alex in NYC