[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Aug 25 17:26:09 EDT 2005

No you weren't, I was sitting right there Pete, I never saw you there.
Quit making shit up.

As you can see in this pic, I was right in front of Reza, I dont think
anyone had a better view of what happened, and no you were not there,
liar.

http://tinyurl.com/ceht2

Where are ya at Pete? This was taken from by the dressing room...up
against the wall by Raven's side of the stage...where is Peter??? I see
a lot of people I know, but no Peter.

http://tinyurl.com/bzryh

Why are you continually making shit up? Seriously man, stop the bull
shit. Notice how out of everyone there, Peter is the only one with this
story....there is a reason for that. Jaz was right...I should have
killed you as you so often whines about. But then we would of had to
dispose of the body rather than smoke Cohiba's. hahaha

~ Jester