[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 16:31:57 EDT 2005

One of the Gatherers has posted a picture and the guy who layed shit into
him is in it,only slightly though,i recognize his hat and top.anyone fancy
posting the image somewhere?

peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

>From  my viewpoint I saw Raven swing at him with his guitar, like he was
trying  to chop a tree down, and two or three guys (security) did jump on
him,  forcible stopped him getting up,Tin was referring to the same incident,
the  guys doing the restraining looked like everyone else in the  audience
did,only one guy got dragged out the security exit all night, so  it must be
the same one.

Space man came down to earth,took a look around to  see what its worth,came
up to me,looked me in the eye,laughed out loud and said  die monkey die