[kj] Barfly fight - pit fodder

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 25 16:26:47 EDT 2005

>From my viewpoint I saw Raven swing at him with his guitar, like he was
trying to chop a tree down, and two or three guys (security) did jump on
him, forcible stopped him getting up,Tin was referring to the same incident,
the guys doing the restraining looked like everyone else in the audience
did,only one guy got dragged out the security exit all night, so it must be
the same one.

"No,I mean some guy getting his face smashed in and then being dragged out
of the emergency exit with someone holding onto his hair and being punched
at the same time.Think I saw a knee in there as well"

 I did nt see the guy stumble anywhere, I just saw him get on stage and get
thrown straight back off again.(he may have stumbled somewhere, but I did nt
see it)
   What we need is an action replay, Can Jason or Brian(or whoever was
taping) post the clip up for analysis.
   Jaz said he never saw the incident( was he wearing blinkers as well as
ear-plugs?) but he also said "Who cares because a lot worse things have
happened to Killing joke fans"(something along those lines anyway)
  Why I'm sure the guitar was used, is because I was actually looking at the
guy waving at his mates when he got hit.It was the back of the guitar, where
the strap is attached which made contact.