[kj] Our own live DVD

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Thu Aug 25 16:08:15 EDT 2005

Peter,

>>As Wittz/Brian (are you one person, or does Juliet have two boyfriends?)

Wittz aka Brian is me.
I'm not Juliets boyfriend, I'm married to a lovely, caring and understanding
wife ("Lou can I go to London to see KJ" .

>the whole gig on tape
No I just got one or two clips on my camera as it can take JPEGs. However a
30 second clip consumes around 20Meg of memory and the memory stick is only
512Meg.

My pictures of the gig will not be appearing soon as my ISP has suspended my
web page for going over bandwidth.
Get this, I had to send a web mail to "Dear Abuse Master" at plus net
explaining why it wasnt going to happen again.

Brian aka Wittz