[kj] Barfly fight

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 14:21:14 EDT 2005

Are you sure Jaz wasn't referring to the Rezillos? ;]

'there's gonna be a pooool of blood, on the dancehall floor'.....

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
Jaz said in the Kerrang interview that they were gonna kick some heads in.
That's the first thing I have ever read from Jaz that has come true!

Pete, the guy could have fucked up a whole lot of  gear on that tiny stage and ruined the gig.

And what did Jaz say?