[kj] Barfly fight

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 25 13:02:46 EDT 2005

 That was probably the person who committed the heinous crime of getting
on-stage whilst Killing Joke were playing.
    Is this the same Killing Joke that sings about people in authority
brutalising its subordinates?
     How would you feel if you saw this on T.V. : An pro-U.S.A Iraqi guy
visits an U.S army base in Baghdad on an open day, he goes and stands next
to an army vehicle to get his picture taken, he leans against the vehicle
and smiles to his mates, just then a soldier appears with a baseball bat and
whacks the guy in the back, the guy falls to the floor in agony and three
others appear ,get stuck into him , beat him some more and carry him off.
    Would you accept this if you saw it on T.V?
    Would you accept this if it happened in front of your eyes?
A kick up the arse or a shove off-stage would have been sufficient.Excessive
brutality is wrong , whoever the perpetrator is.
 And yes, I did ask Jaz about this afterwards and I was shocked and
disgusted by his reply

       P.W.