[kj] t-shirts

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:38:24 EDT 2005

There you go.  "What's more black?  And the answer is none...none more
black"  And then they need a giant jester head on stage that smokes and
dwarves that come out during Feast of Blaze (or whatever).  Fuck this
artistic, growing old-graceful bullshit.  Post-punk Spinal Tap with a puppet
show

Chris