[kj] t-shirts

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:47:08 EDT 2005

I couldn't say it better and because of that I wonder if there is some
past/current friction that we are not privy to.  It could even be amongst
members and Colesy.  His stuff is that good.  Not only concept but
production.  A band couldn't ask for a better product and rarely is it
produced.  Even the big bands with big budgets.

Chris