[kj] T shirts etc - Psychic warriors of Gaia

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:30:00 EDT 2005

i dont recall where i got it. its blue - faded quite a bit. Has a
square type pocket design (rythms era) something on the sleeve and
something on the tail of the shirt.
still listen regularly to rythms - its the drums that does it!

--
iPat
Can't speak for your dogs but mine are perfectly behaved!... they