[kj] KJ Rarities MP3's

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Wed Aug 24 23:03:45 EDT 2005

      Hey all -

  So every once in a while there is a great web site that I will find to
download music from. I have been keeping this one to myself till now
because they just put up a really strange "Killing Joke Singles &
Rarities" 3 CD set up for download. The tracklisting has everything we
all know and some other stuff. I have never seen a legit release with a
tracklisting like this let alone 3 CD's. Let me know if anyone knows
where it has come from cause if you check out the other things this
Russian site has to offer - you'll find that most of the things are
legit albums and you will be downloading for weeks like I have. Some
other stuff I found on the site is ALICE COOPER "Pretties for you/Easy
action" (long out of print) COIL "Scatology" every VELVET UNDERGROUND
album and tons of other out of print albums.

    The site is  www.grammy.ru <http://www.grammy.ru/>     Let me know
what you think,and happy downloading  - here's the link for the Killing
Joke page....

http://www.grammy.ru/index1.php?act=search&singer=Killing+Joke&album=Sin
gles+%26+Rarities&song=

                                      Billy Goat in Scumtown Hollywood