[kj] T shirts etc

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 13:56:47 EDT 2005

How about a green Ha themed shirt?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexander Smith
  To: joker at Z6.com ; A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] T shirts etc

  "And I think that there would be more of a demand for classic Joke designs than the current thing."

  I would love to see a shirt based on the sleeve design of "Eighties'. Not just the sleeve on a black t-shirt (that already exists....and I own it), but maybe a blue, red or yellow shirt with some manipulation of the building image or Mr. Punch. I dunno.

  Alexinnyc