[kj] t shirts | Geordie

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 13:46:21 EDT 2005

-Throw me in with the lot looking for classic simplicity in a non-black
t-shirt. I do wear my MD shirts a lot, esp. the Pandemonium cover; I
also wear my RED, non-MD Follow the Leaders cover t-shirt a fair amount.
Apocalyptic images are nice, though really imitations of Colesy's style
come off as...imitations.

-Speaking of Geordie on the wagon: how was his stage presence? Assuming
he didn't have the line of 3 or 4 vodkas behind him this time--did he
look/perform any differently, or was he still basically in that same ol'
cool, calm Geordie zone? Or were all of you too drunk to remember (you
lucky bastards!)?