[kj] Barfly fight

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:01:56 EDT 2005

No, after that there was some bloke jumping around like a complete nutter,
really reckless, I was standing in front of Raven & this guy's head cracked
against the back of mine & he was pushing into other people sending them
flying ... next thing he was on the floor ... I saw a boot or two flying in

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/barfly17.jpg *