[kj] [Fwd: a few pics]

Bob Barathy b-barathy at btconnect.com
Wed Aug 24 04:35:57 EDT 2005

Judging by the number of cameras and phones being held up through the show
and doubt if there was a single moment that wasn't recorded from just about
every angle! Personally I wouldn't want to miss out on the live event by
spending my time looking at an LCD screen. Saying that it is nice that
others will take the trouble to share the images of the day.

Bob