Ant: [KJ] KJ's GIG IN GENEVA L'USINE 24 SEPT 05 SWITZERLAND

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 24 03:42:14 EDT 2005

Stéphane, you made my fucking day, mate!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll definitely be there, as it's only 3 hours from Zurich by train. So there going to be a Central European/Alpine Gathering? And of course, those who haven't been there should wander up to Rue Tabazan, where Raven lived and the idea for that song was born (not that it's soo special, but maybe still of some interest for die-hard Jokers).

By the way, the gig back in 2003 was - if I was told correctly - rather unofficial. They played Zurich the day after and the venue they played in was pretty pissed off as they advertisied the gig as "the only Swiss KJ-concert".

Cheers

Giorgile

(with a fucking happy grin on his face!!!)

Frenchy Frenzy <frenchyfrenzy at free.fr> schrieb:
Hi all,

They played in the same venue in 2003.
Perfect one for a Killing Joke's gig ( and it's a saturday .....)
http://tickets.petzi.ch/liste_evenements.php

Would the "Rosbifs" meet us in a neutral land this time ha ha ha !!!!!
There is a direct Easy jet line from London Luton to Geneva for 70 £ ( with return )
http://www.easyjet.com/FR/Reserver/step1.asp

Cheers

Stéphane " Frenchy Frenzy "