[kj] Back home

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 03:30:19 EDT 2005

Well, what a weekend.  It was a bit of effort to get to work on Monday morning! (Actually, it usually is, but anyway.)

Just to add to the general niceness that has temporarily taken over The Gathering, I'd like to say that Jester Joe is a true gent, and it was great to have him stay. I think the highpoint of Sunday night was watching him play with Raven, Geordie and Jaz - he looked supremely happy, and what's more, he fuckin rocked!

That's definitely joined the list of best Joke gigs ever.

Jamie