[kj] Hello to all . . .

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 19:00:53 EDT 2005

Welcome, Steve. Don't take everything you read here dreadfully
seriously. Especially if they're messages from me. I tend to overstate
things and often use arguably violent terminology which seems to scare
a lot of people. In truth, I'm just a little lamb with a drinking
problem.

And don't bother reading anything put forth by Peter West. He's a
lovely gent with a heart of gold, but he's in desperate need of a mouth
diaper, given the staggering amount of shit he talks (but he's a good
fella).

And so long as we all agree that KJ2003 is superior to DEMOCRACY, then
we'll all get along fine.

Cheers, Big Ears!

Alex in NYC....who is blind and breathless from allergies at the
moment, and self-medicating with expensive Japanese beer, which isn't
working, but making him feel a little bit better nonetheless.