[kj] Back home

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Mon Aug 22 21:52:22 EDT 2005

Well, finally back at home. Full report on the events from my own
perspective as I catch up on all 375 emails this weekend, and get some
sleep.

Would like to say to Jamie and his family...you guys are amazing, and
it was an honor to meet you all. I could go on and on about how
wonderful I think you guys are, but...well, I am sure you have heard
enough of me gushing this weekend.

Marie, it was wonderful to finally meet you and you are such a
sweetheart. Yesterday was fucking incredible.

Mal, holy shit man, you are a blast to hang around with. Think you so
much for everything. Now...get me those pics, and tomorrow, be looking
for a new smilie on the message board...thumb up! :->

Clarky!!!!!!!

Met so many great people yesterday, and my only regret was not having
enough time in my short stay there to spend more time getting to know
everyone better. Such an amazing evening. And yes, I did meet Peter,
who whined several times that I said I was gonna kill him. Finally
after hearing it so many times, I simply told him, "well, I told you
dont take shit on the internet so seriously, but if you really want me
to kill you, I will". That pretty much ended that topic.

So will get a full report in, after some much needed sleep.

Cheers,

Jester