[kj] Re: Production- why such problems?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 17:31:39 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/2005 5:28:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk writes:

>  Agreed in the main with Firedances, bar dominator and a couple of  others.
> Difference between extremities and the others, the mix isn't  balanced,
> something a producer should be aware of. Extremities is so  bloody bright
> it detracts from any other frequency going on. There's  harmonic issues
> going on here too. Half of extremities sounds out of  phase. >:/

im a real novice in this area but why such ongoing problems with  production?
I dont quite understand. Also, wouldn't the band know when they hear  the
finished product and want things redone?
 Ive also encountered them with shitty live sound also. couldn't never  quite
figure it all out. maybe someone has something to say about it...
adam