[kj] The worst produced KJ album??

Peter Moltesen moltesen at freenetname.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 15:34:09 EDT 2005

Re: [kj] The worst produced KJ album??... But don't forget that it's an album of the 80's and at the time it was very slick & well produced.

yeah - thats probably why I hate it !
slick, I'm not fond of well (over?) produced things - even Pandaemonium which sounds dated now
is eminently preferable to BTATS